Monday, January 10, 2011

Homework Communication (English)

1. Why is communication important?
Communication enables us to convey our message and what we wished to express. If there is no communication between everybody, they will be living in their own world with no interactions between people.


2. What is/are your favourite forms of communication? Why?
I prefer to communicate through conversations and emails . Speaking is the most direct way of communication . I can type out my messages and send them to my friends of we are not able to speak to them.

3. How do you decide which form of communication to use in a situation?
I would choose the most direct and simple way to express myself in different situations.

4. What difficulties do you face in communicating with others?
I face conflicts among people while communicating,difficulty in understanding each other  and different views in seeing various matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment